Plants need the correct pH
(acidity/alkalinity) level which controls how well plants utilize the
nutrients available in your soil. All plants have a pH preference, so it
is important to know the pH level of your soil.
You can then choose plants with the same pH preferences, avoid
those that will not do well in your soil, or know how to go about
supplying their special growing needs. By testing your soil, you
determine its condition so that you can adjust pH more accurately,
It has a simple readout, and is ideal for outdoors or indoors.
It is for soil use only - IT CANNOT BE USED TO MEASURE pH LEVEL IN
LIQUIDS (please see our chemical pond test kits in our eBay Store. It
includes recommended pH range for over 400 plants.
EASY TO USE
1. Simply push probe into wet soil.
2. The meter needle will register pH levels on a
scale of 3.5 to 9.0
3. Check your reading against the list of pH preferences (included), to
find those plants which
best suit your garden conditions.
4. Should you decide to grow a plant which is not suitable for your
existing garden soil
condition, complete details on how you can alter
the soil are included.
5. Includes Tips on Testing, Troubleshooting, Soil Advice, Soil Types,
and Adding Lime to
Soil pH Meter for Home and
เครื่องวัด พี.เอช.ดิน ในดิน
3.5 to 9.0 pH